Wednesday, June 29, 2016

the radio dept


one of my favorite bands

couldn't believe they would be in town when i first saw tickets on sale...
immediately got myself a ticket
(yes, just one ticket as i didn't know of anyone else into them)

just when i was all ready to go by myself
somotu said he wouldn't mind going (as long as i am paying for his ticket *laugh*)

so, here we are tonight!

me standing upfront
somotu sitting on a bench at the back
*laugh*

it has been an incredibly long wait for their new album...
a couple of new songs were performed tonight
and read here that the new album may be out soon
*yay*

i first heard of them from the movie, marie antoinette,
and i couldn't get their music out of my head...

don't know how best to describe it
... it's like being teleport'd to another world of weightlessness and nothingness...
free and floating






No comments: