Saturday, January 16, 2016

love notes @ the office



needed to go back to the office due to some urgent work
little bb tagged along while somotu was waiting in the car downstairs...

i was hoping that i could wrap things up within half an hour
but ended up being there for almost an hour....

there wasn't really much for little bb to do
other than playing with my calculator, my highlighters....

while i was busying reading through the report and composing my email....
he was busy drawing and writing....




when i finally looked up,
i saw the sweetest notes...........


he continued to write while i continued to work.....

the note that almost made my eyes teary was the little sticky note....
he has written us "i love you" notes many many times
but this is the first time i receive such a note asking me to go home before he sleeps...

little bb, mommy wishes the same too....
you don't know how much i want to dash back home to see you and read you bedtime stories every night....
how much i try my best to call it for the day at work so i can catch you before your bedtime...

mommy loves you soooo much.............



he ended up writing me another smaller note
and have them all posted on the wall

xoxo 
mommy lovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeesssssssssss you

No comments: