Friday, May 8, 2015

♪ my best mother's day present ♪



this morning,
went to little bb's school for the mother's day celebration...
the kids lined up and sang three songs for the mommies...
though i could hardly hear any singing from little bb,
his hug together with 媽咪我愛你
made my day.

tonight,
dinner at our favorite restaurant,
he kept singing the three songs which he was a bit too shy to sing at school...

♪ 做個好寶寶 
 #(@#&$(@*#& 
 媽咪我愛你 

 我自已穿衣服 
♪ 我自已 lalalala 
♪ 我自已 lalalala 

 lalalala family 
♪ lalalala love love love 


from the dessert table,
i got two pieces of vanilla cookie
one for myself to taste for comparison against the ones i have been making
one for little bb as dessert

"mami, i like yours more"
and he didn't want to finish it...

*smile* my best mother's day present!

p.s.
towards the end of the dinner,
little bb threw his hands around my neck
and whispered in my ears
"mami, i am sad"

oh why dear?!????

"because i cannot come here for dinner every night"

i know why but i still asked him why

"i love this place because i can eat the candies"

*laugh*



2 comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Aw, that was lovely! I'm so glad you had such a nice time. And that you got to hear his singing after all:)

aileen ♥ motu said...

^_^