Friday, April 17, 2015

was too early for my story reading session at little bb's school this morning
while waiting in the hallway,
i came across this video shared by friends









my eyes got teary
and they get teary each time i watch it

indeed,
i keep questioning myself everyday 
whether i have taken care and love little bb as much as i could
whether i have taken care and love our family as much as i could
whether i have been a caring wife
whether i have given my best at work
whether i have been a good daughter
whether i have been a good friend
and 
most of the time,
i feel i am not doing as good a job as I would like to be...
most of the time,
i feel rushed and in a hurry to finish one thing and jump to another...

but yet,
as soon as i hear little bb's voice and laughter
i see his smiley face
all these doubts are put aside (for awhile)

be it working mom or full time mom,
it's just as challenging 

we don't expect any reward
we just want to give our best

No comments: