Saturday, December 6, 2014

on the 5th day of christmas, am





finally got around to do this...
have been wanting to crochet something for this season....

inspired by all the nice handwriting on pinterest,
decided to decorate the crocheted frame with handwritten festive greetings.

to go with our color theme this year,
all the materials are in white, black, silver and gold.

started crocheting one...
decorated another with small pom poms...
then wrote the greetings with black felt pen on plain white paper,
and white chalk on black color paper for another...

and this was what they look like in the morning....
until....
*to be continued*


2 comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

That is beautiful! I always love white and silver too, for Christmas.

I've been hoping to do a yarn-wrapped wreath for Christmas this year. Hopefully I will soon, because I don't think I'll put a lot of decorations out. I have a playful cat after all ;)

aileen ♥ motu said...

i am sure it will turn out really nice! somehow i find yarn decoration add warmth to this festive season!

talking about playful pets... mine were caught red handed last night...