Saturday, December 27, 2014

dec 26, boxing day






unlike the previous years,
we let little bb unwrap all his christmas presents this year....

alot of them are books from santa (aka me)
some are wrapped in black paper with hand drawn christmas trees, ornaments in white pen...
too bad i ran out of black paper...
otherwise, all in black!

after all the unwrapping,
seeing me vacuum the floor,
little bb picked up the cleaner
and started cleaning after me.

to me,
the best christmas present this year is seeing him offering help 
when our helper is back home for christmas.

our helper told me before she left that little bb asked her how to mop the floor
out of the blue one day....
we didn't really know why he asked...

now i do....
he has been good...

cleaning the floor,
making his bed and ours,
helping with the laundry...


No comments: