Tuesday, August 6, 2013

on the go



recent favorite iphone case....  
got it during our recent trip to sapporo
love the pastel color theme and drawings...





the essentials.... all stuffed in a vanity bag with liberty print from my favorite shop (actually a kids clothing shop)
hair band....  quick fix to bad hair days
lip gloss.... to add color back to my face after being trapped in the office for the whole day
earphones.... to soothe my soul 
splenda.... simply can't live without it








and my recent favourite....

as little bb is getting bigger... 
the bags i carry are getting smaller....
finally....  yeah!

2 comments:

© Annie W.-T. said...

I got my 1st iphone 2 weeks ago...nice case.

Hoping you have a wonderful week at your end...

aileen ♥ motu said...

enjoy playing with your iPhone! install some photo related apps (like instgram), they are fun!