Monday, June 24, 2013

treasure hunt..... part II

























vintage lace from the same shop in sapporo
love them so much!

it really felt like a treasure hunt when i was kneeling down with my head almost buried into the basket of vintage lace.....
not long, the kind store keeper went in a room and handed me another bag full of more lace....

i love how each piece is neatly tied with a delicate piece of ribbon / lace....

no particular use of them, to be honest,
just looking at them, feeling the lace, admiring them already made my day.

2 comments:

© Annie W.-T. said...

WOW!! I am very very jealous!

you are soooo funny your head is almost buried into the basket...I will do the same. **sigh** i know the feelings.

Very very beautiful indeed!! thanks for sharing pics!

Annie (NJ)

aileen ♥ motu said...

thanks annie.... it's very difficult to control myself or behave when i see all the treasures! i could feel my eyes glowing!