Monday, June 10, 2013

back to work

after 2+ weeks off from work,
i finally have to return to reality today...

i missed little bb terribly today
i couldn't focus at work at all
i have trouble reading emails
i have difficulty following the conversations of my colleagues
my fingers didn't seem to be able to type or follow my mind...
i felt dizzy!

ohhhh

i missed the time i spent ~
waiting for him to wake up and ask for "mami?",
preparing meals for him,
him asking me to cook his meal (媽咪 cook mum mum 啦!),
him asking me to give him  his meal (媽咪俾我mum mum 啦!),
him asking me to feed him (媽咪 喂我啦!),
spending quiet mornings with him... drawing, tracing, reading, playing play dough....
waiting for the school bus together,
getting him from the school bus.... when he was fast asleep...

No comments: