Sunday, February 10, 2013

happy chinese new year!




















happy chinese new year!
today is the first day of the chinese new year.....
as usual we traveled around the city to visit the grandparents....
the additional stop this year is one of little bb's godmother home...
it was a busy but filled with laughter day.

another "tradition" for me is to make "lai see", red pockets,
for the closest...

this year, i didn't get much time to prepare / think of how to decorate the red pockets....

quite a last minute thing....
but my intention behind is the same...
wishing them the best of everything.... 








wishing everyone a prosperous and happy new year ahead...
and most importantly,
good health!


2 comments:

© Annie W.-T. said...

Happy Lunar New Year to you and your Family!!

Annie from NJ

I am heading out soon.

Your red envelopes is gorgeous!!! Maybe next year I will try to make some if I know how...lol.

Have a great one.

aileen ♥ motu said...

thanks annie!