Wednesday, January 30, 2013

sweet sweet!

from crying, screaming, kicking and pushing away the syringe filled with medication
to
opening the fridge himself wanting to take his medication for flu and coughing

we are now at a stage of
little bb coming after our (not his) medication

medication has a sweet name as 甜甜 (sweet sweet)

i have been on medication since dec last year
and whenever i take the pills and medication,
a shadow will appear next to me at the speed of light
and will keep nagging me:


媽咪病病咗呀? (mami is sick?)
要食甜甜呀? (needs to take sweet sweet?)
食甜甜好呀! (take sweet sweet good!)
比!!! (give!)

no, you are not sick.
it's mami who's sick.
you don't need 甜甜 (the medication)

有呀! (have!)
有病病呀! (sick!)

he will then run to the kitchen door,
ask us to open the safety gate,
let him in,
open the fridge himself
point at his own medication
and
start pretending coughing
followed by


有呀! (have!)
有病病呀! (sick!)

病病食甜甜!! (sick, take sweet sweet!)

and sometimes,
instead of coughing
he will tell us he has a fever...
有發燒呀!


3 comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Aw, so naughty haha. Reminds me of when I was little and tried to convince my dad that my mom always bought me two popsicles;)

Hope you get well soon!

aileen ♥ motu said...

hahaha..... naughty little you back then!!!

aileen ♥ motu said...

hahaha..... naughty little you back then!!!