Sunday, October 7, 2012

my magnetic field

finally got around to make a couple of magnets
with the fabric flowers i have been making....

these magnets are to be used for holding
notes and little reminders on the fridge.
















these magnets are made with combining
handmade fabric flowers,
vintage stamina,
vintage lace,
new lace,
vintage charms,
new charms,
distressed hand-dyed ruffled paper.

p.s.
a sweet friend got these magnets for me...
but little did we know about their power!!!!

i got 10 of them.
they were all stacked up in a roll....
and man, 
we had a hard them pulling them apart!
i had to use all my force to pull them apart,
almost broke my nails, no kidding!

their magnetic fields are so strong that i think, with a few of them together,  they can stick little bb onto the fridge!

as seen above, each magnet was able to hold up a stack of memo paper which is almost 2cm thick!  

2 comments:

© Annie W.-T. said...

You are funny aileen.

Yeah, I have similar magnets. Those magnets are dangerous. I use a credit card to split them or heavy stock paper.

But these magnets are great though.

aileen ♥ motu said...

oh that's right! i should have used a credit card instead of my bare fingers to split them!!!