Friday, September 21, 2012

my diva



got my copy of sandy's latest album today!!!!

after all these years of waiting for her next album!!!!!

frankly, i did have a bit of reservation as the style is very different from her previous....

but nope,

not a single bit of reservation as soon as the second track was spinning....

what can i say?  amazing work!

this is yet another milestone she has achieved....
into a space she hasn't been before,
and bringing us into this unbelieveably dreamy and heavenly poetic space with her....

sandy, you are amazing!





















thank you for delivering such great music to us!

and

your voice is as soothing as ever........

my favorite favorite album of all times is *wildflower*....
i think this newly released one can very well be my 2nd fave fave one,
though
i can see this new one becoming my no.1!
i need to indulge myself into her world and voice......
to taste the tracks a bit more
before i can do the ranking in my head.... =)

No comments: