Sunday, August 26, 2012

melted massively


when

  you give me a hug from behind all of a sudden

  you put your little hand on my face and pat gently

  you share your ice cream and blueberries by putting them into my mouth

  you take my arm into yours

  you dream talk and says "ma mi"

 you simply call me "ma mi ma mi ma mi ma mi" non-stop

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

yesterday night, i was too exhausted to give bath to little bb.
while our nanny bathed him,
he wouldn't let go of my hands, 
so we held hands till he finished his bath.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


how can i "keep" these moments and feelings?
when i put little bb to sleep tonight,
i thought of "storing" these moments in a jar
crazy thought.... 



2 comments:

joanna said...

...a jar of love...=)

aileen ♥ motu said...

^_^

i am thinking of writing these little things down on a piece of heart shaped note and keep them in a jar..... hahaha... crazy