Sunday, May 20, 2012

heart



























made this for the door handle of our room...
thinking it would add a touch of "zakka" to the bare door.


used floral wire to make the heart shape loop
added the handmade flowers i have been making non stop these days
placed some dried flowers in between the flowers
then tied a piece of princess lace for hanging


it looked pretty good
until
one night
when i returned home from work


no sight of the heart
instead, i found an oval shaped loop


*someone* has been pulling the heart..........


after it has returned to its former shape,
i found it a new home
...  to save it from being distorted again.


next time,
i shall use steel instead
hahaha

3 comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Aw, so sorry to hear that! The pictures still look great though;)

And I don't think I got back to you about Singapore yet, did I? It was great though! And I had just enough time to see everything on my list. Not a day too long, but not a day too short either:)

I ended up going to the zoo after all, and the night safari. It was pretty nice, and the animals looked a lot freer and happier than the ones in zoos here.

Hope you are doing well!

ashlee 魚 said...

this is so pretty, did u make those flowers as well ?

aileen ♥ motu said...

hihi... thanks thanks for the compliments.

blue eyed night owl ~ great to hear that you had a good time in singapore! i knew it was probably just me! perhaps i would enjoy it more if i am traveling on my own or with a bunch of girl friends! ^_^ it's true that it's better for animals to be able to roam freely than being locked up in cages or confined to small space.

ashlee ~ yes, i made those flowers with linen myself. it's a lot of fun making them!