Friday, February 3, 2012

not a ballet dancer

ballet, to me,
is romantic, delicate, dreamy, feminine...
it is exclusive and analogous to perfection


i was rejected to the world of ballet because i was told to be too big and stiff


so when i came across them a few years ago
i wanted to own every pair of their shoes


......






























and here's my latest addition
royal blue + velvet


it has found its perfect partner
a pair of floral socks


i am not a ballet dancer on stage
but i am one in my imagination ^_^




6 comments:

© Annie W.-T. said...

When I was in grammar school there was some ballerina instructors came to recruite us. I still remember who they recruit too. I remember they told me I was too tall!! hahaha. They did let us try it though & we went to see a ballerina show (Lincoln center) as a Thank you.

I want to buy a ballerina shoe too but too many pebbles and glass here.

nothing wrong with imagination!!

aileen ♥ motu said...

thanks so much for sharing!!!! so i wasn't the only one who got turned down! ^_^
yeah, let's keep on dreaming!

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Those socks are PERFECT for these shoes. What a great combination! I love it<3

aileen ♥ motu said...

^_^
those socks are great! i got them from GAP...

aileen ♥ motu said...

^_^
those socks are great! i got them from GAP...

aileen ♥ motu said...

^_^
those socks are great! i got them from GAP...