Monday, January 30, 2012

an interview with a little person















* I = interviewer
* LBB = little bb


I:  who is your favorite person?
LBB:  baa baa baa baa


I: oh i see, what about your mommy?
LBB: baa baa baa baa


I: do you have any siblings?
LBB:  braunnn braunnn, ga gaaaaa


I: what is your favorite fruit?
LBB: buuuuu buuuuu buu


I: what is your favorite thing?
LBB: balllllllllll


I: what is your favorite toy?
LBB: garrrrr garrrrr


I: what is your must do as soon as you wake up?
LBB: boooo boooo boooo


I: what is your favorite activity?
LBB: *point towards the computer screen* 


*************************


deciphered by LBB's mommy:



I:  who is your favorite person?
LBB:  baa baa baa baa
Mommy: that's his daddy.....  daddy is his favorite person because daddy let him do all the things that mommy doesn't allow him to do, like watching TV, drinking lemon tea, eating ice-lollipop, the list goes on and on and on

I: oh i see, what about your mommy?
LBB: baa baa baa baa
Mommy: *sigh* there is no mommy in LBB's world

I: do you have any siblings?
LBB:  braunnn braunnn, ga gaaaaa
Mommy: brownie and sugar.  he loves playing fetch with brownie and brownie likes playing with him.  though i am not sure about sugar.  i am not sure if sugar sees little bb as her little brother..... as sugar is quite scared of this little monster who will grab her from the back suddenly.

I: what is your favorite fruit?
LBB: buuuuu buuuuu buu
Mommy: blueberry...... he has this "skill" of having many many many blueberries in his little mouth at one time.

I: what is your favorite thing?
LBB: balllllllllll
Mommy: ball or anything round in shape.  a ball is a ball, a button is a ball, the sun is a ball.....

I: what is your favorite toy?
LBB: garrrrr garrrrr
Mommy: car

I: what is your must do as soon as you wake up?
LBB: boooo boooo boooo
Mommy: "reading" his good morning book, messing around with the pages!

I: what is your favorite activity?
LBB: *point towards the computer screen* 
Mommy: *shaking her head* he loves watching BabyTV on youtube... his favorite song is twinkle twinkle little star....  every time his daddy turns on the computer, he has a big grin on his face as soon as he sees the logo appears on the screen.....   but i am limiting this "favorite activity" to once a week... probably that's why there is no mommy in his world!




4 comments:

joanna said...

love the interview!!

© Annie W.-T. said...

your bb is soooo cute!!

you are very very funny Aileen!!

you know he loves you otherwise he will start crying and give a fit if you are near. he is shy but give him time and he will say mamamama. screaming for mama.

BetBet said...

so funny

aileen ♥ motu said...

thanks for laughing out together with me on this silly post....

annie.... thanks, i guess you are right. at least he hasn't kicked me out. in fact, a while back, when he was sick he wanted no one else but me (**a proud grin on my face**)... hohoho