Sunday, July 24, 2011

merrrrrrrr*



one little sheep
goes *merr*






second little sheep sheep
goes *merr merr*





THIRD little sheep sheep sheep
goes *merrr merrr merrr*







fourth little sheep sheep
goes *MERRRR MERRRRRR MERRRRRRRRR MERRRRRRRRRRRRR*

this is the 2nd bib made....
as the 1st one made turns out to be big enough to be a jacket,
i tried to make this one smaller....
but,
i think i am still too generous.... *smile*

this one is smaller than the first, but still big enough to be a scarf.

the next one, i think i can make it fit!

at least for now,
the fourth little sheep sheep finds the third little sheep sheep *funny*.....

4 comments:

~3iNnA~ said...

Fourth little sheep is very very adorable!!!

Do you know I collect sheep also (I have a little sheep collection...)

Thank you for sharing the cute little sheep!!

You made it? Its beautiful!

aileen ♥ motu said...

thanks thanks... yes the bib was made by me... it is supposed to be a little sheep.... hope it is recognizable... ^_^

you too?!!! i love sheep... they are super cute... so fluffy and innocent looking! you must show us your sheep collection! are they plush or home decoration?

~3iNnA~ said...

The bib definitely recognizable.

You read my mind. I retook most of the pictures today and will post it on my blog tomorrow.

Yes I love sheep & I agree they are innocent, fluffy and super cute. haha. I have plush, home decoration, stationery and charm and I think fabric (need to double check on fabric though)

aileen ♥ motu said...

i will visit your blog tomorrow!!!!