Monday, June 13, 2011

magnets craze

























these are some of the treasures i found when i went to my parents' place...
my mother handed me a bagful of zakka and asked whether i wanted to keep them.


the bag was quite heavy, when i looked inside, oh my!
cute little magnets!!!


i used to like collecting little magnets.
i am especially crazy for magnets from decole....
i remember sweeping every magnet in sight from little zakka shops in mongkok.


there was a year when all my birthday gifts were magnets from decole...
above are some of them....
there are some which are super cute....  donuts, french fries....


and seeing them, i said to my mother, "of course, i'm keeping them all!"
and i brought them home...
when little bb is old enough, these will be his "new toys"....


going through things at my parents' place bring back lots of memories....
for one,
memories of the days when i was free and care-free!


at each stage of life, i shall try to make the most out of it,
enjoy and cherish every moment,
as you can not go back in time,
you can only look back.
and when you do,
you want to be able to have fond memories only.......

2 comments:

sabe said...

i think i have these as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aileen ♥ motu said...

and these are from you!