Friday, May 27, 2011

lost and found






















spent most of the day at my parents' place today

while little bb was taking a nap in my old room,
i went through my old closets and boxes (as my mom wanted me to get rid of useless things).

ended up digging out piles of CDs, photo albums and stacks of clothes.

of the piles of CDs, i am very happy to find some that i thought i have lost from my moving back from the states....
this is one of them ~ hopscotch 跳房子.....  in fact, just the other day, there was an article about the vocalist of this group (田原) in the little thing magazine....  which reminded me that i have had this CD.
happy to see it and listen to it again!

and then the stack of clothes....  they are all summer clothes....
which is good, as no excuse for me to do shopping for my closet this summer....
in fact, with this many clothes, i shouldn't be doing any shopping for many summers to come!

2 comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

That's awesome! Always great to rediscover stuff!
And thanks for the tip, I just listened to the first song of the cd, sounds great:)

aileen ♥ motu said...

yes indeed... it felt like shopping without having to pay!!!

happy know u like their music too!!