Friday, March 25, 2011

lol

today was not necessary the kind of friday i would like to have...
my headaches from work didn't vanish,
in fact, they have mushroomed!


it was relatively late when i finally got home
just to find myself trying frantically to soothe a not-in-so-good-of-a-mood little bb....
while having no time for dinner because somotu went out with the boys...


anyway, thanks to joanna's blog entry today,
this,
i found myself giggling at first and then lol.....


it has put into words what i have gone through and is still going through so well!!!!



2 comments:

iris said...

Wao your handcrafts are so fabulous and awesome!!!I love them so much!Any where can I buy them? I have found the dried flowers for so long, where did you buy them?

aileen ♥ motu said...

thanks very much iris.... they are available at la belle epoque in Tai Hung or Magenta in CWB... however, i haven't been making any new items.....

i got the dried flowers from various places... some from tokyo, some from online shops...