Thursday, March 24, 2011

de*stress



there exists a list of 101 ways to de-stress myself....
what i did during lunch break today was amongst the top three of this list.....


i hopped from one sample hearing station to another.....
before my head exploded,
i decided to grab them home....


* nouvelle vague's couleur sur paris
* lykke li's wounded rhymes
* the marshmellow kisses' ciao! baby







































my head didn't explode in the end
but i did have a terrible headache (not from these albums of course.....  from work)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Fabulous music choices! Nouvelle Vague is my go-to summertime, cocktails in the garden music :)

aileen ♥ motu said...

it always makes me smile when i know someone out there shares the same likes of music.... especially when i m the only one in house who loves music!