Saturday, September 25, 2010

memories

we had the most un-eventful mid-autumn festival couple days ago.
because i was not supposed to be running around too much,
somotu and i just went to have a quick lunch and went back home.

then in my mind, i kept thinking of the mid-autumn festival when we all had a great time at grandma's place....
pictures of grandma sitting by the window, my father laughing, we all eating take-away veggie dishes, grandma smiling, grandma letting me take a picture of her with my polaroid.... kept flashing in my mind
that was two years ago already.....

i tried very hard to think of how we spent last year's mid-autumn festival with grandma, but i couldn't remember a thing....
why is that?
i am sure we did something together.... but i couldn't remember anything now....

my mom came to visit me yesterday.... brought me some soup and food....
then she started talking about grandma again...
it's painful...
and i still have that one stupid question in my mind, "why didn't you hold on for a little longer?"

i miss you

1 comment:

sabe said...

everything happened for a reason.....think positive...