Monday, September 20, 2010

me

today is my first day back in the office after a 3 weeks home rest.
believe or not, i am actually quite glad to be back at work,
though it has been quite a busy day today and i got quite tired towards the end of the day.

if the 3 weeks had been for vacation purposes, it would be a different story.
but because these weeks were required by my doctor for me to rest, i wasn't really able to do and move around as much.
for someone as restless as me, you can imagine what it is like to be home, lying on the bed....
for the first half of the home rest, i was quite down and moody.
it was only last week, when i felt better about myself and things around me.

i am really grateful and blessed to have very understanding and supportive managers and colleagues at work.
especially when i just started at this firm for not too many months ago and considering very soon i will be on maternity leave....
i felt bad that i had to leave all the work to my colleague....

looking at the calendar, it is not too long until the big day!  
one thing i haven't really done enough was to jot down bits and pieces of my pregnancy experience.
perhaps i should do so now before i forget.... and yes, i am becoming not just clumsy but also forgetful!

4 comments:

sabe said...

i'm so glad you've joined this firm and be happy again........

~3iNnA~ said...

Is nice to take a break from work. Doctors order....

yes you should write about your pregnancy online or on paper version.

Glad you feeling much better. Take it easy.

busma said...

hope you are well

aileen ♥ motu said...

thx all....