Thursday, September 30, 2010

the detention continues

.....  i need to continue to stay at home....

this week, i make myself work like as if i am in the office:
- get up and remote log in to work at around 9am (sometimes later when i am just too tired)
- work until around lunch time and have something to eat
- resume work at around 2pm
- when needed, i called my colleague to discuss work, dial in to conference calls, etc
- around 7pm, i call it the day

then throughout the day, i measure my blood pressure to make sure it stays at an acceptable level....  and of course, to count the kicks of bb.
i am also marking these down as i need to turn them in (like homework!) to my doctor in my next visit.
every visit to the doctor is like getting my report card!

i try to do as much as possible to make myself feel useful.
i don't like the feeling of having nothing to do, not contributing.... 

though i must say it gets quite boring after days and days of not being able to leave the house.
i think i am in good shape to go out for a walk...
but somotu would not let me go out by myself.  
i can only do so in his company,
which, in a way, i feel like i don't have any freedom....  hmmm

4 comments:

ashlee 魚 said...

take care aileen, and enjoy the moment with the baby!

i always dream of work from home....
but the job nature won't allow....
sigh

~3iNnA~ said...

wow you worked up to 7? I leave work at 4:30.

walking is good for you. tell your hubby to join you more often.

Take it easy.

aileen ♥ motu said...

that's true ashley.... i will not have as much free time afterwards....


~3iNnA: 7 is already considered to be very good!!! in my previous job, i normal time i got off from work is 9! sometimes even past mid-night.

aileen ♥ motu said...

that's true ashley.... i will not have as much free time afterwards....


~3iNnA: 7 is already considered to be very good!!! in my previous job, i normal time i got off from work is 9! sometimes even past mid-night.