Monday, August 16, 2010

just in time













it has been quite boring in the music space (for me)...
there hasn't been any new releases that caught my ears....
then one day, i heard her familiar voice on the radio....
she is back!

went to get her latest release over the weekend....
definitely a good buy!

and i kept staring at the pictures in the booklet...
oh how i wish i could also be by the seaside, feeling the sea breezes and listening to the waves...
how free!

there are a lot of good ones in this release...
but i could only find the one being plugged on the radio so far:






oh and all the songs are also being played here
have a listen!

2 comments:

kat said...

What a beautiful girl and voice. I have no idea the words she is singing but I still like it :)
the video is so different to most music videos these days too. So natural amd calming. Slow enough to take everything in which I like.
Thanks for sharing Aileen. In return I'd like to recommend a female singer I found on iTunes recently, she goes by the name of Lights. Her album is called The Listening.
Love kat xx

aileen ♥ motu said...

hi kat ~ thanks for sharing too!!! i just checked it out on youtube! i like her voice... right now i am listening to "pretend (reprise)".... i like it!! thanks again!!!