Tuesday, July 20, 2010

my first giggle of the week

have not been feeling too giggly lately until i came across this

i find these amusing and of course, real....

"Coffee… sweet Lord… I miss coffee."

"I have cheated with the occasional white chocolate mocha with whipped cream. Mmmmmmm!"

"I'm sure my shoes and cute sandals all miss me, too. I had to stow away a huge percentage of my wardrobe just so I won't feel bad about not being able to fit into my thin clothes anymore. I can't wait until I can wear those again."

"I really, really, really miss my collection of heels, fancy shoes, dress shoes, stiletto sandals, and all the pretty shoes.............."

"Getting out of bed without having to roll off."

"I miss being able to sleep through the night without having to get up to pee every few hours."

"I miss sleeping, too, especially on my stomach...."

"I miss my abs! I finally get boobs (from an A to a C), and now my midsection looks like I'm smuggling a melon."

No comments: