Thursday, July 8, 2010

late night shopping

last night, i had a fun night doing late night shopping with joanna.

after work, i went to meet joanna.
we first had a quick dinner at a japanese noodle restaurant...
then our shopping began,
or really, i should say MY shopping.
cuz kind joanna was really just taking me to buy all the essentials for maternity.

but before we even made it to the floor for the shop.
we were attracted to stalls selling japanese food stuff.....
got some plum flavored seaweed mix - i love pouring generous heaps of them over plain rice.  yum yum!
then got some fish shaped cakes with red bean and caramel fillings.....
oh actually before that, i got a big bag full of bread and cakes.  greedy me!

then we headed to the shop where my crazy shopping began.
i didn't realize there are so many things (or gadgets!) that i will need during this period..
tried on this and that....
but my main purpose of the night was to get skirts and pants which i can wear to work.
most of my skirts and pants don't really fit me anymore.
especially more so after my london trip last week....  i think i have "expanded" quite a bit!!!!
must be the "london food"! 
tried on quite a number of them....  surprisingly the style is totally acceptable! 
got a few pants and skirts... all very basic, nothing fancy.

while i was in the fitting room, bb kicked and swam around quite a bit...
must be happy about the new clothes mama is going get and the extra room....
no more tight feelings.....

today, i wore one of the new pants i got to work....
and they were so comfortable....  i guess i really need to put away my normal clothes until later.....

many thanks dear for bringing me there!  especially when you weren't feeling that well last night....