Monday, July 12, 2010

belated birthday treat



















the little treat for our birthday boy....
who turned 6 years old this past saturday







sniff sniff sniff
what flavor is this muffin?
























mama ~ when i can start diving into the muffin?????????
enough pictures taking!!!




since we were late celebrating his birthday,
we made it up to brownie by throwing in some extras and, of course, his favorite
~~~~  egg white!!!!
YUM YUM!!!







sugar ~ don't feel left out
you will get the same share of treats!
just that we won't be taking as many pictures of you tonight.....
but your turn will be coming up soon!
just in about a month's time!!!




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

























today we moved to the new office
which turns out to be the same building as my previous firm!
and it also turns out that i am sitting on the floor which i have sat before, when i was with my previous firm....
felt so weird.

but i like the new office and my new seat
because.... everything is new... 

on everyone's desk, there was a welcome pack.
it was an environmental bag printed with the firm's name...
inside, there was a strap for the pass, a mouse pad, a big mug, etc....
in addition, there was a little paper bag holding breakfast treats...  a muffin and a bag of cookies.
i think it's really thoughtful of the firm....

the muffin?  yes, that's the muffin brownie had tonight (don't worry, i didn't give me the whole thing, just a small bit)............
i got off work too late tonight to be able to get cakes for him... eeeeeeeeee

about work, it so happened that ever since i have joined, it has been pretty busy and hectic....
my colleague said to me that this is record late........
*sigh*  i guess that's my life....  i don't get an easy work life...  no matter where i go



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~




shed a few tears
cuz i am missing you a lot again tonight....
i really wished that you could have been here with me while i am going through one of the most important stages of my life....
i would have been a lot happier if you were still with us
but i guess, at least i got the chance to let you know of it myself and i got to see how happy you were for us......
i miss you

7 comments:

joanna said...

please don't be sad...

aileen ♥ motu said...

.........

Kiwi said...

Hello Aileen! I saw your handmade product from la belle epoque, it was really dreamy! I am looking for a handmade artist to help with my wedding item, searched for a while but still no one could help. I found your blog and I think maybe you could help~~ ^o^
Could you please kindly contact me by email and I will tell you about the details? Looking forward for your reply~

Thanks & Regards,
Kiwi ( wasabisuki@hotmail.co.jp)

Ciyou said...

your dog can still stand there looking the the muffin without rushing to ate it?

aileen ♥ motu said...

hahaha.... that's the only thing we have successfully trained them!

sabe said...

don't be sad.... porpor will always want to see you smile.....

aileen ♥ motu said...

hmmm