Friday, June 18, 2010

yummy laces




got a few vintage slips
love the soft material, delicate lace and details
very different from the ones i find on the street nowadays which are all of the same design.
plus, the vintage ones are usually longer in length not like the new ones...
i guess probably no one is as conservative as me, as i only wear dresses or skirts that can over my knee.
most of the new ones i find nowadays are too short for my dresses and skirts....
yes, i think i am a little old lady....








and this is my favorite one,
tiered like a pretty wedding cake






i think if i find the right top or cardigan to go with it,
it can pass as a dress....

but i haven't made up my mind yet
as i am struggling whether to cut off one tier....
i don't know...

4 comments:

wildflowers said...

These are all so very pretty :)
I love vintage slip dresses and anything lace like that!

stardustbohemian.blogspot.com

aileen ♥ motu said...

^_^

busma said...

these are really really nice. I bet they must look good on you ^_^

aileen ♥ motu said...

hmmm.... i am not sure busma... hehe... i think they look better just by themselves ^_^