Sunday, June 27, 2010

getting ready to fly



















one of the few doilies i made recently....
it is in fact the most calming activity, especially when you don't want to use the brain after work...

actually i am thinking of bringing along thread, pattern books and hooks to do some crocheting while on the plane....
haven't made up my mind yet.....  cuz i want to travel light


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

have been quite busy the past couple of days
need to run around to get misc items for the london trip tomorrow
and lots of preparing items and packing things
because i am packing for four!
brownie and sugar, somotu and myself

brownie and sugar's stuff are relatively easy to pack...
but my own took longer...
especially important are my work stuff, notes and contact numbers for the office...
afterall it's my first visit to my new firm in london
getting a bit nervous

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

just now, we drove brownie and sugar to my brother's place
they will be staying there until somotu and i return to home.
though it's been over a year since their last stay,
they seemed to be pretty relaxed when they arrived at my brother's place.
as soon as they "landed", they ran around the house as if it was their own home.
brownie was sniffing around....  and even started playing with his smelly toys as soon as we took them out of the bag.
soon after, sugar was already rolling over, showing her belly, wanting my brother to give her a massage!
sugar is always the shy one, she is extremely shy in front of most people....
so her showing-her-belly-act shows that she likes my brother and ah king! hohoho.....

i hope they won't make a mess!!

oh, and the "marks" left by brownie on the front door during his last last stay were still visible!
i feel so bad, we will need to do something about it when we return!

7 comments:

april said...

Thats the cutest little squirrel in the most divine photo I've seen in a long time. Gorgeous blog darling.

aileen ♥ motu said...

oh thanks!!

PinkBow said...

oh i love your crochet. i'm just trying to teach myself now for the first time. i hope your london trip goes well :-)

aileen ♥ motu said...

hihi pinkbow ~ thx!!! london is treating me quite well as apart from tuesday, weather has been great! blue blue sky and sunny dry weather. much better than hong kong. hope you are having fun with crocheting ~ it's quite addictive.

aileen ♥ motu said...

hihi pinkbow ~ thx!!! london is treating me quite well as apart from tuesday, weather has been great! blue blue sky and sunny dry weather. much better than hong kong. hope you are having fun with crocheting ~ it's quite addictive.

aileen ♥ motu said...

hihi pinkbow ~ thx!!! london is treating me quite well as apart from tuesday, weather has been great! blue blue sky and sunny dry weather. much better than hong kong. hope you are having fun with crocheting ~ it's quite addictive.

aileen ♥ motu said...

hihi pinkbow ~ thx!!! london is treating me quite well as apart from tuesday, weather has been great! blue blue sky and sunny dry weather. much better than hong kong. hope you are having fun with crocheting ~ it's quite addictive.