Sunday, June 13, 2010

bare


i am beginning to feel that my zakka room is too bare
yes, there are lots of little things and zakka inside the cupboards and stuff....
but the walls are a bit bare....
apart from the mirror, there is nothing else on the wall....
too white and neat....

i wanted to do something with the wall
maybe hang a garland on the wall,
or put up a few little ceramics birdies on it....
but it will require the hammering of nails into the wall
i have tried to run this idea by somotu
but he didn't really like the idea....
he doesn't like adding nails to the wall....

just like last time, when i wanted to put up the mirror on to the wall,
he asked me zillions of questions.....
i had to insist to get the mirror up.... haha

if i can add a few nails,
i want to make myself a garland full of little hearts in pastel color....
that would make the wall less boring....

2 comments:

wildflowers said...

Yes i know what you mean. I'd like to do something different with my room too, but I'm not sure what!
Lovely picture. All your photos are so pretty :)
Where did you get the deer?

stardustbohemian.blogspot.com

aileen ♥ motu said...

thanks very much for your compliments ^_^

i got the deer from tokyo last year! it's quite difficult to come across big ones like this except in tokyo! they have all sizes!!!

yes... (about my room)... i keep thinking and thinking and not putting anything into action! and of course i keep changing my mind too!