Sunday, May 23, 2010

more flowers




received a bunch of flowers the other day at work
i thought to myself that it couldn't be somotu
cuz he doesn't usually send flowers.
turned out to be a friend at work...
she said the flowers are to cheer me up.
i felt very warm but at the same time a bit guilty....
cuz i couldn't be with her on her big day.


the flowers were very pretty...
decided to dry some of them.
the roses turn out to be very nice....
especially like the color ~ how each petal is pale but lined by a rusted red color....


i think i will get myself lots of flowers from the flower market
they should cheer up the space....


2 comments:

ashlee 魚 said...

when will be your last day ?

flowers do cheer me up too!
got some big big peonies from Shan Tung lately(at v. v. low price)

aileen ♥ motu said...

three more weeks ~~ a very long wait.... and very hard to concentrate at work too.... ^^

oh i luv peonies! white is my favorite color!