Wednesday, March 3, 2010

this and that

retail therapy.....
hmmm
i think it's just an excuse

nonetheless
i used it today

i escaped from hell during lunch time
and
found myself carrying
their latest
their latest
their latest
and
her latest
oh
and
this
back to hell after lunch

they will all keep me busy for
hmmm
at least a week or so

and
hopefully by then
i can see the light at the end of the tunnel


******************************


just when i was about to immerge into the sea of rhythm
when i got home,
a blog friend got me sucked into another sea.....

them

i just got to share my two new favorites here:












thanks blue eyed night owl!!!







2 comments:

blue eyed night owl said...

Ah, retail therapy, it never fails.

You reminded me that I still don't have the newest Corinne Bailey Rae cd. Do you by any chance have the 2 cd edition of her first cd. I love that extra cd!

You're welcome. I hope it makes up a little for missing the Kings of Convenience. Let me know if you somehow managed to get your hands on them. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Enjoy your new cd's!

aileen ♥ motu said...

oh no i didn't get the 2nd edition.... i should check it out!