Sunday, March 7, 2010

at work

















got myself together yesterday
took out the sewing machine
and worked out the ideas i have been having....
was also my first time to make things in my new room....

things are more organized now
like all the pieces of lace are in the same drawer, stamps are in one place, etc
but at the same time, as i am still not used to the whereabouts of things,
i have to think hard to remember where i had put them....

























made two items....
and i have given this collection a theme...
now need to think of a name for it....








and
nothing is more relaxing and calming than crafting while listening to music....
i think i do like my new space.....











2 comments:

ashlee 魚 said...

i love your new space too !

kat said...

It's beautiful to see your craft supplies.
I am hoping to have my space tidy this year and get a
new desk. xx