Thursday, December 3, 2009

this one for myself, too








wore this with my short furfur vest last weekend.... 
felt good wearing something made by myself...
it felt even better when someone actually noticed it!  haha...


it has been quite a while since i last made anything....
my hands and heart are very *itchy*
but
i don't have the time and mood to make anything at all.
have been too consumed by work and family stuff lately.


there are lots of materials (some are newly brought back from my recent trips) lying around,
waving their hands at me.....;
there are also quite a number of ideas and things flying around in my head....;
hopefully, things will settle down a bit and i will feel better (mentally) so that i can resume the "making things mode" soon...


i really admire joanna...  managing so well among her many obligations and hobbies....
if i could only be half as productive!

this weekend is going to be quite busy... 
two fairs to go to, this and this.... not sure if i can be of much help but want to show moral support for the two lovely girls;
friends gathering;
colleague's house warming (talking about house warming, i have two in a roll already, this is the 3rd one... timing is perfect though... i can borrow ideas from them!);
and
meeting with the contractors to finalize on the closets, cupboards, curtains, floor plates, etc....




6 comments:

angela THE ANGEL said...

wow love this one :D

sorry dear, still running nose (can't believe it ne..) that's why i didn't contact you last sat...

what kind of lace you like?
i bought 2 packs of vintage lace (not sure if they're vintage or not but they look like vintage ha ha ha) from the street, dunt have ur email address with me now, show you the pic tomorrow.

ashlee 魚 said...

nod nod, joanna is a super momo.
and u are great too, aileen.
u have 2 kids at home as well !

i found myself don't even manage myself very well, needless to say my husband's stuff.....
so, to me, you two are my role models... hehe...

aileen ♥ motu said...

hihi angela ~ so happy to see you today.... i replied to your email... pls check check...

ashlee ~ no la!!!!! definitely not me... i think you are managing things well too... taking the floral arrangement classes and making soap (very creative!)!

joanna said...

NO LA!!!! not at all!!!

i think i am not good at anything i do...child caring, hobbies, work...all is very "so so"....~~

angela THE ANGEL said...

Aileen San, i am happy to see you too!! errrr... would you please resend the email, i haven't received it ne. Thanks!

aileen ♥ motu said...

sure sure i just resent.. pls check