Saturday, December 26, 2009

miss twiggy ~ MINE!

i guess i must have mentioned how badly i wanted to own a twiggy head mannequin enough times that
someone from above made my dream came true!


after years and years of searching, waiting....
i recently came across a couple in a japanese online shop.
but the price was sky-high!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks to joanna for stopping me from doing that *click* & *add to basket*!
yes, i passed the one i saw in that online shop.....
hoping one day, another one would come my way.

then just days later,
i found myself carrying it home!


trillions thanks to doreen for letting me adopt one from her!


so here's my long awaited miss twiggy:





... a bonus from the polaroid film::  rainbows!















isn't she adorable?




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is vintage or new jpn stuff?

joop said...

congrats aileen~

aileen ♥ motu said...

it's vintage.

thanks joop ~~~ but i think i may need to hold off from the dressform.. my room may not have enough space....

Anonymous said...

wow you got one!

ashlee 魚 said...

hurray !
shopping season !

faye said...

which online shop can buy this adorable girly stuff...???
how lucky u can get one! would u mind to tell me this treasure links...?!?

aileen ♥ motu said...

hi faye ~ this is the link:
http://www.3etoiles.jp/95.html

~3iNnA~ said...

Thats pretty cool vintage piece you have Aileen.

Wow I convert that in us $. more than 500.00

aileen ♥ motu said...

oh yes,,,, the one found in the link i provided was very expensive... i was lucky to be able to get mine at a much cheaper price!!