Tuesday, October 20, 2009

twinkle twinkle little star.....




twinkle twinkle little star





while playing with polyvore,
i came across a number of illustrations by audrey kawasaki


i love her drawings...
....  sweet, innocent, eerie, erotic, dark .....


when i was small,
i used to spend my saturday afternoons drawing...
mainly drawing those japanese manga girls with big big eyes.


i must say i am grateful to my mother
as unlike many parents, she is supportive of my love for manga and drawing...
she even found me a drawing teacher.
i remember those times when she would take me to the teacher's place every saturday...
which was quite far away.... somewhere in sai kung...
over time, my interest faded...
whereas my mother developed an interest in drawing and painting...


now, there are a number of watercolor paintings and chinese paintings at my parents' place...
all painted by my mom...



2 comments:

vanilla said...

aileen
Polaroid will reproduce their film cam.

aileen ♥ motu said...

oh yes! i have heard about this! i hope it's going to happen soon!