Sunday, August 16, 2009

shopping spree

i let myself loose on saturday
and
went for a bit of a shopping spree


i spotted a shop while i was riding in a car few weeks ago.
the shop was located on the second floor of a hotel opposite of TST east.
it caught my attention because the shop is all white!
and because there seems to be a lifestyle section.


on saturday, i finally got the chance to pay it a visit...
very excited as i walked up the staircase...
so,
there are two floors,
the first floor is the lifestyle and clothing section.
i didn't go to the second floor, but i think it's a cafe.


the shop, called chapel', reminds me of the other shop called initial....
wooden floor, all white, lots of big bird cages, iron cages..
oh i love those cages!!!


i ended up getting two necklaces for fun:







my next stop was the ZOO
i was hoping to get some recommendations of new albums...
but was told that there haven't been many releases...
need to wait till end of Sept as there will be more releases,
like zero 7, air...
ah! i can't wait!!! i desperately need some new music to keep me going....
i still got a few albums...
khalil fong's latest album (finally),
a couple of bossa nova's...
they will keep me busy for the next few days
as i need to *taste* each one of them.....
yum...

3 comments:

szekiu said...

u can hv more shopping, your July sale is a 4-digit!!!!!

thank you for the good work~

cheers
billie

DinDin said...

what a coincidence! I went there on sat too after my pmp class in the afternoon. It was also my 1st time there & I got a mister fat cat tote from there~~ :)

aileen ♥ motu said...

oh i saw the totes too! there are so many of them... every corner of the shop! i was very tempted to get one too!