Sunday, July 26, 2009

animal lover





couldn't resist them...
deer & rabbit & vintage look & stamps
grabbed them from billie's shop last week
hohoho


there is actually another set which i had set my eyes on...
a set of roses
but,
i was only approved to get one set
so i went with the animals...

oh,
and i love the packaging...
the little pocket made to hold the stamps resembles those books for collecting stamps

i wonder if the stamps i collected over the years are still around at my mom's place
better check'em out next weekend when i go back

5 comments:

dapan said...

nice!
i was a stamp collector when i was a kid.

DinDin said...

Hi! I love your photos, the music, your crafts :) & note that you love lace and small animals. Just want to let you know that Log on is carrying tiny wooden stamp > "Matchbox Stamp Set". There are 3 sets in total, one of them is called Lace with Lace and small animals. I think may be you would like them too. I got myself a set already & am completely in love~~
Have a nice day :)

aileen :: motu said...

dapan ~ hope my stamps are still around! ^_^

dindin ~ thanks for stopping by and your compliments! and thanks for letting me know about the stamps in Log On!!! i gotta check it out! will let you know what i get!

sabe said...

who is the real animal lover?

aileen :: motu said...

u ask me, i ask B&S....