Tuesday, June 16, 2009

i don't like tuesdays

tuesday is my least favorite day of the week...
mainly because of the weekly meeting that i need to join....
i find it quite disruptive as it usually lasts at least 2 hours... usually, i don't even get a chance to talk because someone else will be doing all the talking.... and most of the time, the issues discussed don't really affect my area.....
i can use the 2 hours more efficiently and effectively if i can just sit at my desk and continue with my work....

and today is even worse...
my first meeting of the day started at 9am this morning...
and
my last meeting started at 9pm this evening....
and
from 2:30pm to 10pm.... i was in meetings back to back...

i was dehydrated
and
i felt really dizzy
and
i think i have lost my mind....

let me know if you see my head & mind in the lost and found center........

13 comments:

candlelite said...

oh poor you...i can imagine...

i hate meetings, business trips, and lunches with bosses, etc...

i don't think i like any part of working, except maybe surfing on the internet!!

betbet said...

Motu, Add Oil !

aileen :: motu said...

... two more days before weekend....

ashlee 魚 said...

aiya... same here...
but my situation is different from yours....
my boss is expecting me to give advices... & most of the time i will. but you know, once in a while, the topic are just so not "my bussiness" and she will turn to me and said, i want to hear your opinion..... gee...i wasn't even pay attention to what ppl said... can't even day-dreaming of other stuff... so "charm"...
so i hate thursday, the meetings are held on THURSDAY !!!! TODAY !!!!

aileen :: motu said...

hihi ashlee ~ it's difficult not to daydream in meetings when the discussions are "none of my business" type.... maybe your boss is asking questions as a way to make ppl stay awake? i just hate meetings... especially longggggg ones.... but we are pass tuesday and thursday now... weekend is coming!!!

angela THE ANGEL said...

Hey i know where is your mind!
you can find it at la Belle Epoque tomorrow. I leave the book there tomorrow afternoon (oh i mean today, Friday)
Go get back you mind dear~

aileen :: motu said...

yes i think you are right... my mind is definitely not in the office! thanks so much... and billie called me tonight too... i thought i would see you ar.... btw, please let me know what i can do for you as you got me the book! let me know! ^_^

angela THE ANGEL said...

haha Bellie said you havn't went to the shop for a long time ne.

I know that you are busy dear, don't wanna disturb you in weekdays. Anyway i need to go to Bellie's shop, so i drop the book there lor. We may meet someday na.. haha.

Thats fine, dun worry about what i want, i am just kidding haha, lets have tea or somthing later~

aileen :: motu said...

yes yes... let's meet up for tea. let me know when you are free, ok?

angela THE ANGEL said...

ok! lets ask Billie to go together :)

aileen :: motu said...

ok!!

angela THE ANGEL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aileen :: motu said...

thanks angela!