Thursday, May 21, 2009

those good old days


your birthday today...
reminds me of my diary...
for a very short period of time, i used to keep a diary.
i would write down all my *unpleasant* thoughts and feelings....
like how mom got you yet another new transformer but refused to buy me the doll i have been wanting for ages....
like how everyone loved you more than me....
like how you could get away with everything but everyone being tough on me.....
obviously, all these happened when we were still very little.... not now... hahahaha....

this diary keeping habit only lasted for a very short period of time.
i couldn't remember what was the turning point but after awhile (when we grew older),
all the yelling, fighting ceased..... (i remember you sticking modelling clay to my hair one time during our routine fight.... in the end, mom had to cut off the section of my hair as the clay grew really hard and could not be removed!) . no more pushing and pulling and yelling! imagine how relieved mom & dad were (could finally get some good sleep)!!!

every now and then, i miss those days....
no, i don't mean the *naughty* stage....
i miss the days when we shared our room.... shared toys.... did our homework side by side... sneaked out to the kitchen to eat candies while mom & dad were fast asleep.... made dad played *selling dim sum* with us.... me & my girlfriends made you played girly games with us.... how you pretended to be skywalkter and me as darth vader....

.... and i don't think you know about the diary thing... hahahaha
all you need to know now is that
you're the best.
the best brother any sister would wish for.

3 comments:

Queen of kingdom ~ King said...

so sweet memories.^o^

sabe said...

and don't forget our "cheung suk" game and the "death valley" in keio plaza hotel!!!!!!

aileen :: motu said...

hahahahahahaha you are right sabe....... i think we should have another post to talk about these *games* hahahaha.... btw, can you scan another childhood picture of yours for my next post? hahahahahahaha

~ stamped and approved by CHEUNG SUK