Thursday, April 9, 2009

spoiling myself.....


lately, a number of things has not been going so well for me....
am in a not-so-good-mood....
busy and tired....
..
..
..
..
i think i can come up with a million excuses to spoil myself,
and to justify the impulsive shopping....
anyway, my final excuse for getting the wallet and keyholder is that
i need some bright colors to spice things up.
i have never had anything so colorful and bright....
hope they will bring me better luck...
actually i do feel a bit better just by looking at them.... such a bright & happy color..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them too!!

Hope good luck be with you!

Jenny

dapan said...

they are lovely!
gambate!

joanna said...

kai ma always has good taste!! ^^

Tricia said...

nice miu miu! :)

joyce ma said...

what brand are they, so cool!!! i want to get one too(^O^)

ashlee 魚 said...

i always have this kind of "excuse" to myself....

once, i had to buy something whenever i was out ....i was bad

aileen :: motu said...

ashlee ~ hehehe... i know it's bad... but at least i am not spending other ppl's money.... every now and then i think it's ok to "treat" ourselves to something we like after having worked so hard... hehehe... or maybe this is just another excuse. ^O^

joyce ~ it's miu miu... i was trying to control myself... but the ribbon bows really got me!

joanna ~ hmmm instead i would say i have "good excuses" hahaha...