Sunday, March 8, 2009

i love my N-th glass jar


i think it was around two years ago that i started to have this thing about glass jars...
probably i was being influenced by what i saw in those japanese home deco / zakka magazines.
new ones, recycled ones from jam / spread jars, vintage ones...

i use them for storing pasta, tea bags, candies....
and i find them super handy for storing my crafty materials, like lace, buttons, beads, sewing threads.... cos i can easily tell what's inside each one and reach out for it.... and i like the look of stacked~up glass jars...



my latest addition is this one.... my N-th one... i lost count of how many glass jars i have.
i think it's my best buy!
i love the white lid and the scalloped shape!!
and it's only 10 bucks! i found it at the jusco 10 dollars shop....
i am using it to store my latest addition of crafty materials....


talking about scallops...
i love scallops...
i go crazy for anything in *scallops*....
this afternoon, i saw a really really nice top in scallop~y shape...
but i was good, i passed on it...
and then i came across this just now.... nice....
it always feels good when you know someone else shares the same likings!

and btw, i do love scallops too... the edible ones... i like them with pasta.... hehehe...

3 comments:

joanna said...

nice glass jars are really rare to find over here...i love them too!! the more the merrier!! heheee

aileen :: motu said...

my next goal is to find colored ones!!!

Ciyou said...

i have some round jars too, but it find it hard to store in at the cabinate, it seems taking too much of my cabinate space.

I have some smallers ones too... lying at my kicthen but I dont really want to throw them away