Sunday, March 1, 2009

amazing!!!!


this is SUPER yummy!
it is a banana flavored cake...

sally, you are so good at baking... i think you can definitely start up your own bakery!
and not to mention the packaging...
i am keeping the dried flowers... they are so pretty!

i meant to take pictures of the green tea flavored cookies you gave me as well....
but being a busy bee yesterday, i burnt a lot of energy flying over HK and KLN....
..... was too hungry, so i have finished them all before i got home last night.... yum yum!
thanks again!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Hey miss busy bee,

I am so glad that my cookies give you energy!!

Own bakery? no la.... I still need to improve a lot on baking >_<~!

Let go out to chill chill next time, hehe~

aileen :: motu said...

i think you are very good already la!!!! i finished the banana cake today too! hehehe... yes yes, let's meet again!

joanna said...

wow!! must introduce me to sally!! yummy!! hehee