Thursday, February 19, 2009

itchy hands



i haven't made anything since the flea market that sunday...
cos i am super busy at work
my hands are very itchy
and
my head is full of ideas
i can't wait till the weekend comes
i wish i can have enough time to make stuff this weekend...
i think i will start by making a few more brooches...
cos i got some new materials and ideas...
just thinking about this makes me smile...
how i wish i don't need to work and just buried my head into crafty projects every day!

3 comments:

doreen said...

hey aileen,
i luv the florals. they are so sweet! can you make something out of those fabrics for us?

Ciyou said...

well~ thats my wish list too~~

aileen :: motu said...

hi doreen ~ yes, florals are one of my weak points! let me think think what else to do with these fabrics!!

ciyou ~ let's hope our dream will come true!