Thursday, January 8, 2009

sorry, it's full


i'm having some trouble with remembering my passwords and user IDs to places like flickr, yahoo, gmail.....

i didn't really need to remember them before,
but ever since the magician, somotu, did magic to my computer,
i needed to re-log-in to all of them again...
and i forgot the passwords, etc.....

hmmm.....




.... and i wonder how can my big head and big round pizza face not be able to remember such things...

.... i think it's really because my big head is already full.
full house,
occupied by things like lace, flowery stuff, pictures, silly ideas........

needless to say,
i wonder why some of my log-in IDs and passwords are different from others.
why didn't i just have the same across?? hmmm.... what was i thinking back then?

4 comments:

Piggy said...

heehee... having the same passwords does help a lot, mine are all the same because I tend to be forgetful too. :-P

noooo... you don't hv a pizza face! at least can't compare to my char siew bao face. LOL!

Ciyou said...

put all the password the same one. so it is more easy to remember

joanna said...

i try to use the same password too whenever possible. or maybe write down somewhere...

aileen :: motu said...

yes yes... now i hav learnt my lesson!

piggy ~ i am sure you don't have a char siew bao face... if u insist, then i think we can throw a pot-luck party, you & i can just bring ourselves (pizza & char siew bao)... ^_^