Sunday, December 14, 2008

white christmas


friday night, i prepared some of the christmas gifts.
this year's wrapping theme is white christmas!
wouldn't it be nice if we can enjoy a white christmas??

every year, i try to do something different with the wrapping.
i guess i myself think the wrapping is part of the gift,
so i assume others think the same too!

couple years ago, i remembered sewing little bags out of floral fabrics, padded with cotton linings to hold the gifts...
that year, i spent so much time sewing those little bags that i got panda eyes and broken shoulders!
somotu asked me why didn't i just use wrapping paper... 
... because the "wrapping" was also a gift!  i wanted my friends to enjoy it and find it useful...
i think some of them are still using the bags for their cameras, cosmetics stuff, laptop....



so what makes up a *white christmas*?
~ lots of lace
~ and with a bit of *blink blink*

still got more presents to wrap this coming weekend!  hohoho!

5 comments:

ashlee 魚 said...

wa... that piece of lace is indeed very very pretty .... ur friends should be over-joy !!!!!!

Ciyou said...

love the white lace packaging. your friends are very lucky

aileen :: motu said...

i hope they will like it and reuse it too!

~3iNnA~ said...

I am looking through your old blog post. I love your packaging!!! I agree the wrapping is part of the gift. I spent alot of time wrapping & buying supplies. I am going to borrow this theme for this year. I never done white theme before it is usually color. Thank you for your inspirational.

aileen ♥ motu said...

hihi! i am glad you also like the idea! i love white! especially when i think of a white christmas!!