Monday, November 10, 2008

the wooden tray

another item i received in my last month's order from felissimo:
*a wooden tray*
i am very tempted to order a stack of these!  
cos i find them useful in storing and organizing small items like buttons, leftover lace, stamps, etc....


... but my zakka room is running out of space!  i need a bigger home (dream, dream, dream)!

actually, maybe i can try making these trays myself????  i found out that there is a shop selling wood and wooden plates nearby home... hehehe...  the other things i just need to get is a saw, a hammer, some nails (i think that's all the tools i need...).

5 comments:

joanna said...

i remember they sell these wooden panels for craft in the japan $10 shop in cwb before. but that shop has closed down now, and so has the one in sheungwan. pity...

Ciyou said...

I saw this wooden tray on my local accesories stores. but they are in light brown. I love the color of the wood u have.

Do u have ikea there in HK. Should be able to find some there.

betbet said...

motu, have something for you to put in this wooden box... heee..

aileen :: motu said...

joanna ~ there is a jusco $10 nearby home. maybe they have this?!

ciyou ~ we do have ikea in hk... let me go check it out!

wah! thx betbet!!! but u really shouldn't! ^_^

Piggy said...

I like such dark wood tray, looks really elegant. :-)