Wednesday, November 19, 2008

... and two crazy poopoos

the big fat delicious & juicy turkey was too much to handle for the poopoos.

as soon as i stepped into our home, the poopoos went nuts... 
jumping up and down non-stop, patting my knees crazily, licking their tongues, eyes wide-opened....
thought they missed me???  NO! 
they wanted the turkey!
the aroma of the baked turkey was soooo strong!!!!  it filled up our little home quickly!

and while somotu was enjoying the turkey, the poopoos kept staring at us and the table:

* brownie the poopoo jumping up, trying to catch a glimpse of the turkey placed on the dining table.


* too much jumping, got a bit tired.  brownie the poopoo needed to cool down and rest for a bit...

* .... before he started standing up, jumping again...


* ... still going... standing....


* now standing and peeping from another angle....

and don't be fooled by sugar the poopoo.
she appeared to be very calm and lady-like while brownie the poopoo went nuts in these pictures.
it was only because she saw me holding my camera....  
when i have my camera up, she will sit still.... as if she wants to be photogenic...  hahahaha

3 comments:

Ciyou said...

dogs are like that, my dogs back in my hometown will bark, jump non stop just to ask me for a treat. If they are not tie up, even worst still... will climb on top of me and steal my food~~

joanna said...

do they finally get a bite? hehee...the turkey really did smell good!

aileen :: motu said...

ciyou ~ hahaha, that would be really a funny scene! but i actually like them being so active and funny...

joanna ~ no la... i was firm. i know if i let them taste this yummy turkey, they will never eat their own food again! i have to be very "hard-hearted"!